Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

It is you who is sexy...

Today was insanely hot driving to school. It reached up to 109 degrees today and worst or all my car's AC doesn't even work. I rolled down my windows and set up the sun blocking thing to the side but it was still too much - I was drenched by the time I reached the school's parking lot. At least the classroom had AC, but the trip back was almost as bad. Even though it was already dark the air was still just as hot. In any case, I should stop writing and start on my essay.

Longcat for everyone...

7 comments:

  1. Yeah.. I hate that feeling of driving and you stew in your own juices..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh... I can't stand temps over 75... I'd hate to imagine 109...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, AC has been out in my car for a couple years but this last week LA was up to 113°F so we felt like we were dying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus Christ, 109? Do you live on the equator? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol thats pretty brutal man. Buy a portanle fan :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. 109? jeez, its barely over 65 here in SoCal


    nice blog, check mine out sometime

    http://bigpoppasinterestingthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete